• l

Transcript Policy & Request

  • Manor ISD Transcript Policy

    Updated 1/19/2024



    • A transcript is a listing of all high school credit courses a student has completed. It includes the grade for the course completed and the amount of credit awarded for the course.
    • An official transcript has been embossed and placed in a sealed envelope with an “Official Transcript” seal on the back of the envelope. Please note that copies of official transcripts picked up by a student may not be accepted as official copies by all institutions.
    • An unofficial transcript is a print out of the transcript with no embossing that has been given to the student.
    • A report card reflects the grades earned during a grading period.


    General Information:

    • Manor ISD has up to five business days to complete a transcript request.
    • The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that gives parents the right to have access to their children’s education records, the right to seek to have the records amended, and the right to have some control over the disclosure of personally identifiable information from the education records. When the student turns 18 years old, or enters a postsecondary institution at any age, the rights under FERPA may be transferred from the parents to the student.  An exception permits a school to disclose personally identifiable information from education records without consent of the student when the disclosure is to the parents of a "dependent student" as that term is defined in Section 152 of the Internal Revenue Code. Generally, if either parent has claimed the student as a dependent on the parent's most recent year's income tax statement, the school may non-consensually disclose the eligible student's education records to both parents under this exception.  For more information, please visit the Family Policy Compliance Office website: http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/index.html and https://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/students.html?


    Steps for Requesting a Transcript

    Manor ISD transcript requests for former students are fulfilled via Parchment at https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/23521/account 

    Verification of Education for employment or proof of graduation requests need to be submitted via Parchment at https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/23521/account 

    Transcript requests for current Manor ISD students are fulfilled by the campus.  Please contact your campus registrar to request a transcript.


    Requesting a Letter of Enrollment

    If you need a letter show proof of enrollment for your child, please complete the form below.  Letters take 3-5 days to complete and can be picked up, mailed or emailed.

    Letter of Enrollment Form


    Requesting a Replacement Diploma

    Manor ISD does not keep copies of high school diplomas. If you are in need of a replacement diploma
    please go to https://manor.revtrak.net/central-admin/#/v/manor-isd-replacement-diploma to place an
    order. The cost is $11, and it takes 3-5 business days for the replacement to be ready.

    Please note that an alternative to a replacement diploma is an official transcript. To order a transcript,
    please go to https://www.manorisd.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=202Official transcripts can be
    emailed directly to a school or employer, but transcripts emailed to the student may not be official
    copies. All transcripts mailed are official copies.

    If you need additional information or have questions, please email peims@manorisd.net .

Student Records Request

  • The Texas Records Exchange (TREx) system is a web-based software application designed for the exchange of electronic student records as mandated by the 79th Legislature, 3rd Called Session, 2006 (House Bill 1). Using the TREx application, school registrars can electronically request and receive student records for students who have attended or will be attending Texas public schools.  High school registrars and counselors can electronically create and send official student transcripts to Texas public colleges and universities using TREx to access the SPEEDE server.

    To contact TREx Customer Support call (512) 463-7246 or email TREx@tea.texas.gov

    All current and former students should contact their campus registrar to request a transcript or other student records based on the last school attended.