Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Manor Independent School District

Logo Title

Returning Student Online Verification

Registration for returning scholars is OPEN NOW. Complete yours TODAY!  

If your child will return to Manor ISD for the 24-25 school year, please log into your Skyward Family Access account and complete the Returning Student Form.  If your address has changed, you will be asked to upload a copy of a current proof of residency – gas, water, trash, electricity bill or a copy of your current lease (all pages). If you do not have proof of residency in your name, please contact your campus registrar for documentation to submit.

If you do not live in Manor ISD, please be sure to also complete a transfer request. Transfer applications can be accessed in SchoolMint

If you need to enroll additional children into Manor ISD for the 24-25 school year, please log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Enrollment button on the left of your account.

If your child is enrolled on an out-of-district transfer, a new transfer application must also be completed in SchoolMint each year.

Here is the full list of our campus registrars!