Mission StatementThe Manor ISD Transportation Department—Transportation Services exists to safely and reliably transport students to and from school, and school-related activities in support of an educational system designed to empower our students for today and tomorrow.Navigational Goals:
- Our goal is to create a culture of positive interactions to foster a common vision which supports student success and learning.
- Our goal is to create and communicate a clear and unified vision which will result in student achievement by providing student access to exemplary learning environments.
- Our goal is to model, encourage and recognize positive attitudes and behaviors within our circle of influence in order to create an upward spiral of learning and growth.
Our Mission:The mission of the Transportation Department of the Manor ISD is to provide safe and dependable transportation services for use by our customers while simultaneously assuring that our services are cost-effective for present and future district shareholders. Transportation services provided by the Transportation Department include: Home/school route service for all students, mid-day pre- kindergarten route service, extended day tutorial route service, late activity transportation, and charter service for field trips.
Manor ISD is No Place For Hate and the school bus is no exception. The transportation department has a no tolerance outlook on bullying. To report bullying please call the transportation department operations supervisor at 512.278.4089 or James.Mcdonald@manorisd.net.
Interesting Transportation Facts:
- Manor ISD buses transport over 5,500 students to and from school every day.
- Manor ISD makes over 4,200 school bus stops a day or 739,200 in one year.
- Our buses service an area of about 100 square miles.
- Manor ISD maintains a fleet of low emission diesel and alternative fuel propane school buses.
Please call 512-278-4085 to reach the Manor ISD Transportation Department.