About Manor ISD Human Resources
Ready to apply for a job? See our job postings!
Diverse Paths to Success. Destination Manor.
Thank you for considering Manor ISD as your employer. MISD is a learning community that is committed to the success of students and staff. We are a fast growth school district bordering Austin, Texas.
Manor ISD is a place where employees find purpose, do worthwhile work, and make a difference every day.
We provide the following to ensure our teachers achieve success:
- On average, small class sizes (PK-12)
- Ongoing quality professional development to include support of Project-based Learning (PBL), Fine Arts (FA), and International Baccalaureate (IB) programs
- Collaborative experiences among our staff through Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Access to a variety of resources
- Leadership willing to serve and support employees
- Innovative calendar to enrich teaching and learning
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Structure
- $4,000 stipend for elementary bilingual teacher (certified) in a bilingual assignment
- $1,500 sign on bonus for elementary bilingual teacher (certified) in a bilingual assignment
- $1,000 stipend for secondary math and science teachers
- Stellar teacher induction program for new teachers to the profession
- Small town community charm with 9,000 students and approximately 600 teachers
In Manor ISD, we recognize the importance of serving others, celebrating success, and preparing our students for life.
Manor ISD follows site-based hiring practices, therefore campus principals and/or departmental supervisors are the primary hiring officials.
We hope you consider joining our family of educators if you are passionate about making a difference.
If you need special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA coordinator, Ronald Morrison at 512-278-4279.
Human Resources Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to resign from Manor ISD?
What steps do I take if I need to be absent?
Which Compliance Videos do I need to view and when?
Where can I view my personal Employment Information?
How long is my Employment Contract?
Do I have to be Fingerprinted?
Who is our Health Insurance carrier? How much does MISD contribute? And are there other supplemental insurances?
When is Payday?
Who do I contact if I have a Payroll Question?
Do my Personal Leave days transfer from my previous district? And does MISD award leave days also?
What is Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS)?
What if I want to submit a Workers’ Compensation request?
HR Office Contacts
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing excellent customer service and support to all.
Executive Director, Human Resources
Assistant Director, Human Resources
Risk Management Coordinator
Position Management Specialist
Senior Administrative Associate
Manor ISD Human Resources
10335 US Hwy 290 E
Manor, TX 78653
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM / Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM