About MISD Communications
The Manor ISD Communications Department is committed to providing constant communication within the district, as well as between the district and the community. It is our goal to promote community awareness of the district, address issues, encourage participation and increase community involvement. Our office recognizes its responsibility to ensure open communication and understanding of MISD, its endeavors, and its accomplishments.
How we serve you:
- Public Information and Open Records Requests
- External and Internal News Releases and Media Calls
- District and Campus websites
- District Surveys
- District Wide Email Notifications, Phone Calls, and Mobile App Alerts
- Social Media Management
- District Photography and Graphic Design
- Informational Publications such as Brochures, Flyers, Postcards
- External and Internal Messaging Campaigns
- District Level Special Event/Report Publications
- Campus Publicity Support
- District Event Planning
- Filming, Editing, and Posting District Videos
- School Calendar Development and Publication
- Special Observations
If you have any inquiries for the communications team, you can call our office at (512) 278-4952.
You can also email our Chief Communications Officer Angel Vidal at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Communications Specialist Tania Ortega at email@example.com .