Enrollment Information - English

  • Registration for students new to Manor ISD for the 2021-2022 school year will open on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. If you have a student currently enrolled in Manor ISD and you need to enroll another student, log into your Family Access account and click on New Student Online Enrollment.

    If you do not have a student currently enrolled in Manor ISD, click on the New Student Online Enrollment link here.  Create your account and then use your new login and password to complete the application. Once you have submitted your application, we will reach out to you to complete the enrollment process. 


     To be enrolled in the Manor Independent School District a student must reside within the school district boundaries.

    All students entering Manor Schools for the first time must have the following documents required by Texas law before registration will be completed:

    • Student’s legal, certified birth certificate
    • Student’s immunization record
    • Student’s Social Security Card or State Alternative Number from the previous school 
    • Report Card, transcript, or withdrawal from the previous school
    • Proof of address/utility bill (electric, water, gas bill)
    • Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
    • Income info (recent check stubs for everyone in the household) - For Pre-K registration only
    • Other qualifying documents (military ID, military info if the parent is deceased or on active duty or Child Protective Services letter)

    If you do not have a certified birth certificate, you can order one for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services, not by Manor ISD. Click on the link to order http://www.texas.gov/

    Students moving into the district during the school year will need their former school’s health records when enrolling. For complete enrollment eligibility information, refer to Manor ISD’s District Policy or call (512) 278-4000.

    Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth:

    When enrolling a student in a Manor ISD school, if you live in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian, please contact our Homeless Education Liaison, Clarissa Maldonado at (512) 278-4099 or email at clarissa.maldonado@manorisd.net.

    **If you are unsure of what school you are zoned for, please click here.



Información de Inscripción

  • La inscripción para estudiantes nuevos en Manor ISD para el año escolar 2021-2022 estara abierto comenzando el martes, 13 de abril, 2021. Si tiene un estudiante actualmente inscrito en Manor ISD y necesita inscribir a otro estudiante, inicie sesión en su cuenta de Family Access y haga clic en Nuevo Inscripción en línea para estudiantes.

    Si no tiene un estudiante actualmente matriculado en Manor ISD, haga clic en el enlace de Inscripción en línea para nuevos estudiantes aquí. Cree su cuenta y luego use su nuevo nombre de usuario y contraseña para completar la solicitud. Una vez que haya enviado su solicitud, nos comunicaremos con usted para completar el proceso de inscripción.



    Para ser registrado dentro del Distrito Escolar Independiente de Manor un estudiante debe vivir dentro de las zonas escolares del distrito.

    Todos los estudiantes ingresando a las escuelas de Manor por primera vez deben de presentar los siguientes documentos exigidos pro la ley de Texas para completar la inscripción:

    • Certificado original de nacimiento del estudiante *
    • Registro de vacunas del estudiante
    • Seguro social del estudiante (opcional)
    • Historial de calificaciones, transcripción, o el retiro de la escuela anterior, en su caso
    • Prueba de dirección/factura de utilidad (electricidad, agua, gas, contrato/acuerdo de arrendamiento)
    • Identificación con foto de padre/tutor

     Solo Para Inscripción de Pre-Kínder:

    • Información de ingresos para todos los miembros del hogar de los últimos 30 días o Carta/Número de Cupones de Alimentos o Carta/Número de TANF
    • Otros documentos habilitantes (e.g. identificación/información militar si padre/madre está en servicio activo o ha fallecido/sido herido durante servicio, etc.)

    Si no tiene un certificado de nacimiento de su hijo/s, puede pedir uno en linea por $22 que es el mismo precio que pedir uno en persona o por correo. Este servicio, que su ofrece en ingles y español, les da a los padres una opción sencilla y segura para pedir el certificado de nacimiento de su hijo/a. Tenga en cuenta que las ordenes se cumplen por el Departamento de Salud de Texas, no por Manor ISD. Haga clic en este enlace para pedir su certificado de nacimiento. 

    Información de Inscripción Para Estudiantes Desamparados o Sin Hogar: 

    Cuando usted este registrando a un estudiante en alguna escuela dentro de Manor ISD, si usted vive en un refugio, albergue, hotel, edificio abandonado, carro, campamento, en la calle, o si el estudiante esta con un adulto que no es su padre o custodia legal, favor de comunicarse con Clarissa Maldonado, Coordinadora de Educacion Para Personas Sin Hogar Propio al (512) 278-4099 o por correo electronico clarissa.maldonado@manorisd.net para obtener más detalles sobre el programa.

    **Si usted no esta seguro de que escuela le corresponde, favor de hacer clic aqui.

Student Records Request

  • The Texas Records Exchange (TREx) system is a web-based software application designed for the exchange of electronic student records as mandated by the 79th Legislature, 3rd Called Session, 2006 (House Bill 1). Using the TREx application, school registrars can electronically request and receive student records for students who have attended or will be attending Texas public schools.  High school registrars and counselors can electronically create and send official student transcripts to Texas public colleges and universities using TREx to access the SPEEDE server.

    To contact TREx Customer Support call (512) 463-7246 or email TREx@tea.texas.gov

    All current and former students should contact their campus registrar to request a transcript or other student records based on the last school attended.

Transcript Policy & Request

  • Manor ISD Transcript Policy

    Updated 12/10/2020



    • A transcript is a listing of all high school credit courses a student has completed. It includes the grade for the course completed and the amount of credit awarded for the course.
    • An official transcript has been embossed and placed in a sealed envelope with an “Official Transcript” seal on the back of the envelope. Please note that copies of official transcripts picked up by a student may not be accepted as official copies by all institutions.
    • An unofficial transcript is a print out of the transcript with no embossing that has been given to the student.
    • A report card reflects the grades earned during a grading period.


    General Information:

    • Transcript requests can be delivered to the campus the student was last enrolled in, mailed, faxed or emailed. A copy of a photo ID must be included with mailed, faxed or emailed requests.
    • A photo ID is required at the time a transcript is picked up.
    • Manor ISD has up to five business days to complete a transcript request.
    • Incomplete transcript request forms will not be processed until all information is received.
    • The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that gives parents the right to have access to their children’s education records, the right to seek to have the records amended, and the right to have some control over the disclosure of personally identifiable information from the education records. When the student turns 18 years old, or enters a postsecondary institution at any age, the rights under FERPA may be transferred from the parents to the student.  An exception permits a school to disclose personally identifiable information from education records without consent of the student when the disclosure is to the parents of a "dependent student" as that term is defined in Section 152 of the Internal Revenue Code. Generally, if either parent has claimed the student as a dependent on the parent's most recent year's income tax statement, the school may non-consensually disclose the eligible student's education records to both parents under this exception.  For more information, please visit the Family Policy Compliance Office website: http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/index.html and https://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/students.html?


    Steps for Requesting a Transcript


    1. Download the form to your device.
    2. Complete the form and save.
    3. Mail, fax or email your completed form along with your valid photo ID.


    Mailing Requests To:                       Fax Requests To:                             Email Requests To:

    Manor ISD                                          512-278-4969                                   peims@manorisd.net

    SIS Department

    10335 US Hwy 290 E

    Manor, Texas 78653