About New Tech
New Tech schools use project-based learning and cutting-edge technology throughout the campus to engage students on a new level. New Tech Network Schools consistently outperform national comparison groups on measures of higher-order thinking skills, high school graduation rates, and college enrollment rates. At New Tech Network schools, students are solvers and creators. They learn to communicate and collaborate. Through challenging, authentic projects, they learn to adapt and engage in the world around them.
Why attend a New Tech school?
- Learn through challenging projects and real-life internships.
- Take advantage of the one-to-one computer ratio to do research, build websites, create presentations, work on projects and communicate with others.
- Dedicated teachers & passionate students.
- Prepare for college or career by learning the skills that will help you be successful in higher education or the workforce.
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment! Earn real world experience with internships and college classes!
- Expand connections through new approaches!
- Have the freedom to choose how you execute your ideas!
- Enjoy a small school community where everyone knows each other and people are valued for their contributions.
New Tech Model History
Manor New Technology High School is modeled after Sacramento New Tech High School which was modeled from the first New Technology High School, Napa.
The goal of Manor New Technology High School is to prepare students to excel in an information-based and technologically-advanced society. We are committed to leading educational reform and our instructional program encourages students to learn through collaboration with peers, businesses, and the community. Students develop problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and the resiliency they need to succeed in a rapidly changing and competitive world.
Our curriculum brings together the strength of modern technology, community partnerships, problem solving, interdisciplinary instruction, and global perspectives in a student-centered, collaborative, project-based community.
- Manor New Tech High School
- Manor New Tech Middle School
- Blake Manor Elementary School
- Lagos Elementary School
- Pioneer Crossing Elementary School
- ShadowGlen Elementary School