Values: Respect, Student Success, Integrity, Responsibility, Accountability, & Support
I read and understand the Manor Alternative Program Student/Parent Handbook:
- I will model and support the campus values and beliefs
- I will sign all of the necessary MAP paperwork
- I will support and encourage my student to participate in the academic and behavior interventions (i.e. tutoring, counseling, restorative practices, mentoring) are required for every student based on need.
- I will work to bring my student in dress code each day.
- I will review and support my student through the daily point card system to communicate with me concerning my student’s behavior.
- I understand if I can’t be reached, for discipline or other emergencies, a message will be left and my child may be transported home.
- I understand my student’s behavior, language, academics, and attendance at the MAP will affect the length of their placement and at the discretion of the MAP Principal, their placement can be adjusted.
- I understand that no electronic devices are allowed on campus or on my student during their placement at the MAP. The MAP collects a return fee of $15 for confiscated technology/phones. Parent/Guardian pick up only.