Community Service Providers
Manor ISD is proud of the community non-profit organizations that partner to inspire, education, and guide students towards academic success in the classroom and in life.
Attached is a list of the following organizations, committed to empower children inside and outside the classroom.
- A Legacy of Giving
- Advise Texas
- Advocacy Outreach
- Assistance League of Austin
- Breakthrough Austin
- College Forward
- Communities in Schools of Central Texas
- Con Mi Madre
- Council on At-Risk Youth
- Creative Action
- Education Connection
- Generation Citizen
- Girls Empowerment Network
- Goodwill Career Launch Program
- Healthy Schools - "Teach Flu a Lesson"
- Hindu Charities for America
- Integral Care - Behavioral Health
- Integral Care - Family with Voices
- Kids Vision for Life
- LifeWorks - Next Step Program
- Manor Mustang Health Center
- Project Males
- SAFE Alliance - Expect Respect
- St. David's Foundation Dental Program
- Strong Start
- YMCA Afterschool Program
If you're interested in learning more about any of these programs, please contact Becky Lott at email@example.com
(512) 278-4462, the campus counselor or social worker.