Let Manor ISD Catering Services assist with your next event. Our catering services our designed for school events and functions only. To help make your catering event run smoothly, please read the following important information.
- All catering requests should be placed at least 7 working days prior to the scheduled event.
- The attached catering form should be completed and returned to the Food and Nutrition Services office via mail or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that you follow up with a phone call or email to ensure your request was received.
- Any changes made must be submitted in writing no later than 3 working days prior to the scheduled event.
- All cancellations must be done no later than 5 days before the scheduled event. A cancellation fee of 15% of the total order will be assessed if cancellation is less than 5 days in advance.
- A budget code is now required for all catering orders at time of submission. Your catering will not be scheduled until a budget code is provided.
For additional information, please see the attached MISD Catering Services brochure.