MAP Instructional Focus
The school day at MAP begins at 9 AM ends at 4:30 PM every day
Sending Us Student Work
- At the moment of the MAP Placement for a student, the Home Campus Administrator will email the student's teachers.
- Home Campus Teachers will send work to MAP through Google Classroom, Edgenuity, or ECHO.
THESE ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS
- Elective Teachers, if your class cannot be completed using the above options, please contact your campus administrator and district director (if applicable) to develop a summer school solution for the student. Be sure if the student participates in special programs that the related case manager and coordinators are also collaborated with.
- Send enough work for your subject for 300 minutes each week. Classes are 1-hour long each day.
If you want to send supplementary assignments or school work for interventions (not for a grade), please add it to your Google Classroom, Edgenuity, or ECHO and note as such.
- Home Campus Teachers will be the response for all grades (except when MAP staff are required to administer an assessment - at which the MAP staff would grade or return the work to be graded.)
- The MAP campus will email Home Campus Teachers each week regarding each student's academic