At the MAP, all staff, scholars, parents/guardians, and guests are expected to operate under our values:
- Student Success
Be sure you read and understand the Manor ISD DAEP Handbook:
- I will model and support the campus values and beliefs
- I will sign all of the necessary paperwork
- I will support and encourage my student to participate in the academic and behavior interventions (i.e. tutoring, counseling, restorative practices, mentoring) are required for every student based on need.
- I will work to bring my student in dress code each day.
- I will review and support my student through the daily point card system to communicate with me concerning my student’s behavior.
- I understand if I can’t be reached, for discipline or other emergencies, a message will be left and my child may be transported home.
- I understand my student’s behavior, language, academics, and attendance will affect the length of their placement and at the discretion of the Principal, their placement can be adjusted.
- I understand that no electronic devices are allowed on campus or on my student during their placement. A cell phone device return fee of $15 for confiscated technology/phones. Parent/Guardian pick up only. The second violation may result in holding the device until the end of the placement.