Expectations for the Students
- Respect yourself, the teacher & others.
- Put forth your best effort at all times.
- Be prepared for class each day.
- Follow directions when given.
- Pay attention, participate and ask questions.
- Preserve a positive learning environment.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
Expectations for the Teacher
- I will attend class regularly, clarifying and reinforcing the concepts that students encounter in the text and in the lectures.
- I will provide appropriate resources and suggestions.
- I will provide feedback, responding promptly to emails, questions, and providing regular assessment of students progress in their courses.