Student Online Learning
Guidelines & Expectations for Parents and Students
Guidelines & Expectations:
- Teachers will be available 8:30-3:30 for questions.
- Homework hotline is available at 512-969-8510 (M-F 3-8 p.m.)
- One assignment per subject (ELA, Math, Science, & SS) is due each week.
- Assignments will be posted online by (Monday) and are due on Sunday by 11:59 p.m.
- Watch ALL videos (if available) FIRST, and read ALL attached materials before asking questions about an assignment.
- Submit an assignment only ONE time. Each teacher has set expectations about how to submit completed work.
- You must submit the assignment to the appropriate teacher in order to receive credit for the week.
- Comments are ONLY for work assignments. Students should not use Google stream to create a group chat not related to the assignment.
- No side conversations or messaging with friends not related to the assignment.
- Student's Quick Guide to Google Classroom
- This quick guide tells students how to navigate through google classroom.
- This will have the MISD continuity plan
- This will have the homework helpline information