Manor ISD would like to thank you for taking part in our new process of submitting athletic participation paper work online. This new automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. All forms will be submitted in this manner except for the UIL Pre-Participation Physical and Medical History.
You MUST have your Student ID Number available to complete each form
- To access the online forms, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Start Online Forms.” You will be able to create an account if you would like. It is not required, but highly recommended.
- Fill in the required information at the top (Student First Name, Student Last Name, Date of Birth, Student ID, and School Attending).
- Click on the link for each form to view it. Check the box to acknowledge you have read each form/document.
- Fill out the contact information, emergency contact, allergies/medical concerns, and permission for medicine.
- Enter the student and parent name and have both sign using their cursor at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the MISD athletic training staff.