2022-2023 TRANSFER INFORMATION:
In District and Out of District Transfer applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be open for submission on Tuesday, April 12, 2022.
Transfer applications for currently enrolled students must be submitted by June 30, 2022.
Submitting a transfer application does not guarantee its approval.
Manor ISD Transfer Policy
- Applications for transfers, for current students who live in the MISD attendance boundary, must submit a new application each year per board policy.
- Applications for transfers, for current students who do not live in the MISD attendance boundary, must submit a new application each year per board policy.
- Transfers are approved based on board policy.
- Applications for transfer are available below to print or from the campus front office.
- Complete applications with any needed attachments should be turned in to the campus that the student is requesting to attend.
- Applications for transfer are valid for one school and one school year only. A new application must be completed each year.
- A transfer may be revoked during the school year if attendance, behavior or academic expectations are no longer being met.
- The approval of a transfer is based on space availability, 95% attendance, passing grades for the semester or year and no ISS, OSS, DAEP, JJAEP, or expulsion issues.
- If the wrong application form is completed, the application cannot be accepted.
- If the student transfers back to the school within the attendance zone they live in, they will be required to sit out for one year of varsity competition.
- Campuses will notify parents when a transfer is approved, denied or revoked.
- Notification of the approval, denial or revocation of a transfer can take up to five business days during the school year.
Steps for Completing a Transfer
- Download the form to your device.
- Complete the downloaded form and save.
- If the student is new to Manor ISD, get a copy of the student’s report card, attendance record and behavior record from the current school. If the student is currently attending Manor ISD, no additional documents are required.
- Send the completed form and any required attachments to the school via email or fax. If sending via email, these documents can be sent to the campus attendance associate; a list of the campus attendance associates can be found here. Completed applications can also be sent to PEIMS@manorisd.net or faxed to 512-278-4969.
Additional information regarding transfers can be found in board policy: FDB(LOCAL)