WELCOME TO MANOR ISD!
For students new to Manor ISD, enrollment consists of completing the online registration and turning in the needed documentation. The online registration can be completed at any time prior to turning in your documents. Documents should be turned in to the campus your child will attend during their normal office hours.
To enroll a student in Manor ISD the parent or guardian will first need to complete the online registration. Please use the following links to begin the enrollment process:
- Account Creation: https://skyweb.manorisd.net/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsEAplus/skyenroll.w
- New Student Online Enrollment Login: https://skyweb.manorisd.net/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsEAplus/sfemnu01.w
Once you have completed the online registration and submitted your information, the following documentation must be provided to the school your child will attend:
For Pre-K Registration and/or Eligibility Only:
- Student’s legal, certified birth certificate*
- Student’s immunization record
- Student’s Social Security Card (Optional)
- Report Card, transcript, or withdrawal from the previous school, if applicable
- Proof of address/utility bill (electric, water, gas bill) dated within the last 30 days, lease or contract
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s photo ID
- Income info (recent check stubs for everyone in the household for the last 30 days)
- Other qualifying documents (active duty military ID, military info if the parent is deceased or injured while on active duty or Child Protective Services placement letter)
*If you do not have a certified birth certificate, you can order one for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services, not by Manor ISD. Click on the link to order http://www.texas.gov/
Manor High School accepts new student registration from 8:30 am-12 pm Monday-Friday.
You can apply for free or reduced meals for the 2019-2020 school year by clicking here.