WELCOME TO MANOR ISD!
For students new to Manor ISD, enrollment consists of completing the online registration and turning in the needed documentation.
To enroll a student in Manor ISD the parent or guardian will first need to complete the online registration. Please use the following links to begin the enrollment process:
*If you are using Chrome, directions for how to translate the page to a language other than English are below:
- Right click anywhere on the page
- Click on "Translate to English"
- Click on the three vertical dots
- Click on "Choose Another Language"
- Click on the triangle and scroll down to the language you want (i.e. Spanish)
- Click on the name of the language desired
- Click on "Translate"
Once you have completed the online registration and submitted your information, the following documentation must be provided to the school your child will attend:
For Pre-K Registration and/or Eligibility Only:
- Student’s legal, certified birth certificate*
- Student’s immunization record
- Student’s Social Security Card (Optional)
- Report Card, transcript, or withdrawal from the previous school, if applicable
- Proof of address/utility bill (electric, water, gas bill) dated within the last 30 days, lease or contract
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s photo ID
- Income info (recent check stubs for everyone in the household for the last 30 days)
- Other qualifying documents (active duty military ID, military info if the parent is deceased or injured while on active duty or Child Protective Services placement letter)
Required documents can be submitted via the New Student Online Enrollment portal. Document submission will vary depending on student grade level. If you did not upload required documents prior to submitting your new student online application, then you can always email it to your campus registrar. A list of campus registrars can be found by clicking here. Please be sure to include your student's full legal name and date of birth.
*If you do not have a certified birth certificate, you can order one for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services, not by Manor ISD. Click on the link to order http://www.texas.gov/
You can apply for free or reduced meals for the 2020-2021 school year by clicking here.