About Manor ISD Partners in Education
The Manor ISD Partners in Education Program purpose is to leverage community resources and local partnerships to support high-quality academic and enrichment opportunities for our students.
The district is grateful for the small businesses, major corporations, non-profit organizations, civic leaders, churches, government agencies, and colleges and universities that support the Manor schools. These partners have contributed time, expertise, services, or made financial contributions towards student learning and success.
Your involvement with the Manor Partners in Education program, whether direct or indirect, is an investment for the students and their future.
- Serve as a tutor or mentor
- Judge events or contestsFund scholarships
- Sponsor field trips
- Offer job shadowing for students
- Host internships and job placements
- Sponsor campus programs
- Contribute funding toward campus initiatives
- Fund student incentives
- Serve on campus or district advisory teams
- Invest in the future workforce
- Identify, nurture, and recruit high-quality talent
- Acquire highly motivated, entry-level workforce
- Enhance the organization’s image and visibility by providing a valued community service
- Increase the understanding of schools and local education
- Connect with teachers and students as educational resources
If you're interested in partnering with the Manor Independent School District, please complete the Partnership Interest Form.
For more questions regarding MISD Partners In Education, please contact: