Study Tours Agenda (6-8 Hours)
Manor New Tech High School offers study tours for other participating schools and district administrators to participate in. Below is an outline of what's provided in such a tour.
- Continental Breakfast provided
- Flash Drive provided with examples of Projects, Case Studies, Keynote Presentation and Miscellaneous information
Overview of School - Principal
- What is T-STEM
- What is Integrated STEM?
- What impact does technology have?
- What is Project Based Learning?
- A whole school approach
Student Led Tour of MNTHS
- Student Ambassadors will take guests to classrooms to see PBL, our New Tech Learning System, Project Presentations, Project Launches and an integrated learning environment in action
- Guests can interact with students and teachers to discover where they are in their PBL learning process
Lunch with Teachers
- Catered lunch will be provided for guests and faculty
- Guests will have an opportunity to dialogue with teachers, and students one on one
Examples of Project Based Learning Processes
- Entry Docs
- Need to Knows
- Student Products
- MNTHS students will be randomly selected to participate in a dialogue and Q&A with guests
Debrief/Takeaways - Principal
- One on one discussion with principal and staff
- Opportunities to get information, and answers to any remaining questions