Bid Opportunities & RFPs
Manor Independent School District (MISD) is utilizing Bonfire, an online E-bidding and procurement software platform for vendors to recieve notifications of business opportunities and submit electronic bid submission proposals to MISD digitally.
Vendors are requested to register at manorisd.bonfirehub.com. Registration is Easy and FREE. Please be sure to select NIGP codes associated with your type of business. Our requests for Bids/Proposals will be set up using those codes.
Once registered, the vendor will receive email notifications through Bonfire when an MISD solicitation is issued relating to the product or service commodities selected during the registration process.
- Registration: To register and use the Bonfire bidding portal, visit https://manorisd.bonfirehub.com
- Need help registering? If you have questions about how to start the registration process, please review the five-minute training video
- Bonfire Vendor Support: For support using the platform, access the online knowledge base, search the FAQ, or contact the Bonfire support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-354-8010.
- Potential Vendors: Registration in Bonfire does not automatically make you an approved MISD vendor. It only provides the district with information to electronically notify you when a new solicitation is open for the products or services you offer and have selected during the registration process.
- All competitive solicitations will continue to be advertised in the Austin American-Statesman newspaper.
Advertised Formal Solicitations using Manor ISD Bonfire Portal.
Texas Education Code Notice
Competitive solicitations such as Invitation for Bids (IFB) and Request for Proposals (RFP) are advertised under Texas Education Code 44.031. Competitive solicitations Request for Qualifications (RFQ) are advertised under Texas Government Code 2254. Competitive solicitations such as Construction Manager-Agent (CMA), Construction Manager-at-Risk (CMR), Job Order Contracting (JOC), etc. are advertised under Texas Government Code 2269. All competitive solicitations are advertised in the Austin American-Statesman newspaper.