About Payroll and Benefits
Welcome to the Payroll and Benefits Department.
Our goal is to assist you with all of your payroll and benefits information.
Skyward Employee Access
If you are a current employee and would like to better understand your payroll and employment information, please review the Employee Access Tutorial. If you have questions regarding your paycheck, please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Please send all verification of employment requests to Payroll@manorisd.net or fax to 512-278-4440.
Manor ISD will be glad to accommodate any inquiries regarding the verification of employment when provided a release signed by the previous and/or current employee and sent as follows.
- Previous or current MISD employees needing dates of employment and/or salary letters: Fax or Email the request and release to MISD Payroll Department at 512-278-4440 or Payroll@manorisd.net
- Previous or current MISD employees needing employment or salary information completed by form: Fax or email the request and release to the MISD Payroll department at 512-278-4440 or Payroll@manorisd.net
- Employment information for new MISD employees who have not received their first payroll: Email the request and release to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 3 business days for completion.
Direct Deposit and W4 Information
Direct Deposit Information:
- Manor ISD will notify you via email when a direct deposit has been processed.
- Your check will be deposited into your account on the scheduled pay date. Please refer back to the semi-monthly payroll schedule for pay dates.
- Check History for direct deposit will not be mailed out, but can be viewed via the Employee Access Center.
- Contact the payroll office immediately at 512-278-4220 if your account is compromised.
Direct Deposit or W4 Update information:
Please contact your campus secretary or department supervisor for instructions on updating your personal information. If you have questions regarding this change, you can email email@example.com.