About Payroll and Benefits
Welcome to the Payroll and Benefits Department!
Our goal is to assist you with all of your payroll and benefits information.
Skyward Employee Access
If you are a current employee and would like to better understand your payroll and employment information, please review the Employee Access Tutorial. If you have questions regarding your paycheck, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Please send all Verifications of Employment (VOE) requests to email@example.com or fax the signed VOE to 512-278-4440.
Manor ISD will be glad to accommodate any inquiries regarding the Verification of Employment when provided a release signed by the previous and/or current employee and sent as follows:
- Previous or current MISD employees needing dates of employment and/or salary letters: Fax or Email the request and release to MISD Payroll Department at 512-278-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previous or current MISD employees needing employment or salary information completed by form: Fax or email the request and release to the MISD Payroll department at 512-278-4440 or email@example.com.
- Employment information for new MISD employees who have not received their first payroll: Email the request and release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 3 business days for completion.
Direct Deposit and W-4 Information
Direct Deposit Information:
- Manor ISD will notify you via email when a direct deposit has been processed.
- Your check will be deposited into your account on the scheduled pay date. Please refer back to the semi-monthly payroll schedule for pay dates.
- Check History for direct deposit will not be mailed out, but can be viewed via the Employee Access Center (in Skyward).
- Contact the payroll office immediately at 512-278-4220 if your account is compromised.
Direct Deposit or W-4 Update information:
Please contact your campus secretary or department supervisor for instructions on updating your personal information. If you have questions regarding this change, you can email email@example.com.
Log into your Manor ISD Google account to view
Payroll & Benefits Support
Resources for all employees
Extra Duty or Temporary Employee
TrueTime Adjustment Form
To be processed by your department or campus
Payroll Deduction Change Form
Only for Savings, Unions, or Day Care
Payroll & Benefits Office
Phone: (512) 278-4220
Fax: (512) 278-4440