About Payroll and Benefits
Welcome to the Payroll and Benefits Department.
Our goal is to assist you with all your payroll and benefits information.
If you are a current employee and would like to better understand your payroll and employment information please review the Employee Access Tutorial. If you have questions regarding your pay check please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Please send all Verification of employment requests to Payroll@manorisd.net or fax to 512-278-4440.
MISD will be glad to accommodate any inquiries regarding verification of employment. We need a release signed by the previous and/or current employee and faxed as follows.
- Previous or current MISD employees needing dates of employment and/or salary letters: Fax or Email the request and release to MISD Payroll Department at 512-278-4440 or Payroll@manorisd.net
- Previous or current MISD employees needing employment or salary information completed by form: Fax the request and release to the MISD Payroll department at 512-278-4440.
- Employment information for new MISD employees who have not received their first payroll: Email the request and release to firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow up to 3 business days for completion.
Direct Deposit and W4 Information
Direct Deposit Information:
- Manor ISD will notify you via email when a direct deposit has been processed.
- Your check will be deposited in your account on the scheduled payday. Please refer back to the semi-monthly payroll schedule for pay dates.
- Check Stubs for direct deposit will not be mailed out, but can be viewed via the Employee Access Center.
- Contact the payroll office immediately at 512-278-4220 if your account is compromised.
Direct Deposit or W4 Update information:
Please contact your campus secretary or department supervisor for instructions on updating your personal information. If you have questions regarding this change you can email email@example.com.