Family & Parent Engagement
Goal 3 "Service" - Serve internal and external customers in partnership to support the highest levels of student success.
- Strong partnerships among parents, school district personnel, and the community provide seamless support of student learning
- Communication is two-way, continuous, transparent and includes a variety of methods to meet the information needs of all stakeholders
Successful implementation will improve the academic performance of students and will also support federal and local compliance policies related to parent involvement.
Focus Areas and Key Initiatives
- Family and Community Meetings
- Parent Engagement Steering Committee
- District Advisory Team
- Campus Advisory Team
- Parent Teacher Association
Parent Liaisons at the Elementary Campuses:
Campus Name Campus Phone Number Blake Manor Elementary Ricardo Lopez 512-278-4200 x4777 Bluebonnet Trail Elementary Stela Ybarra 512-278-4125 Decker Elementary School Penny Mercado 512-278-4150 x 3346 Lagos Elementary Natasha Pruitt (512) 278-4371/(512) 278-4360 Manor Elementary School Yuritzin Garcia 512-278-4100 x 2638 Oak Meadows Elementary Ariana Ramirez 512-278-4175 / 512-278-4427 Pioneer Crossing Elementary Laura Adams 512-278-4250 x3763 Presidential Meadows Elementary Noelia Guevara 512-278-4450 ShadowGlen Elementary Meghan Moreno 512-278-4700 x 3003