The Whole Child, Community Partnerships & Engagement Department
About The Whole Child, Community Partnerships & Engagement Department
The Whole Child Department is committed to empowering students and families by providing a wide range of partnerships and services.
- Partnership Development and Engagement
- Non-Profit Services Oversight
- Parent and Family Engagement
- Crisis Support
- Mental Health Services and Support
- Foster Care Services
- Pregnancy-Related Services
- McKinney-Vento Services
- Social Work Services
- Professional Development
- Referral and Resource Support
The Whole Child Mission
The Whole Child Department's mission is to enhance the well-being of our families by implementing an integrated and collaborative approach to address barriers and identify areas of support that encourage learning and growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Become a Partner Today! Email: email@example.com or call 512-278-4095 for more information.