The Whole Child, Community Partnerships & Engagement Department
About Partnerships & Wellness
"Reaching Out, Touching Lives"
The Whole Child Department is committed to empowering students and families by providing a wide range of partnerships and services.
- Partnership Development and Engagement
- Non-Profit Services Oversight
- Parent and Family Engagement
- Crisis Support
- Mental Health Services and Support
- Foster Care Services
- Pregnancy-Related Services
- McKinney-Vento Services
- Social Work Services
- Professional Development
- Referral and Resource Support
The Manor ISD Partners in Education Program's mission is to develop community resources and local partnerships to support high-quality academic and enrichment opportunities for students and their families.
Become a Partner Today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-278-4095 for more information.