ShadowGlen PTA welcomes you to "THE GLEN"The members of SGE PTA extend a warm welcome to all students, parents, family members, and teaching staff of the "THE GLEN" Community. Each year we hope to grow and flourish side by side with the students of SGE. Our goals are to support the needs of the students, teachers, and families to ensure proper resource and growth for all members of the GLEN community. We achieve this with many hands-on opportunities to reach out into the Manor Community and give back to SGE.
What is PTA? Why Join PTA?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- GET CONNECTED There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- DISCOVER GREAT RESOURCES The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- TAP INTO A NETWORK PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- WATCH YOURSELF GROW By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- SPEAK UP PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- WITNESS IMPROVEMENT By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum-based programs and social events.
- BE A ROLE MODEL By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Who can be a member? All are welcome, parents, family members, etc. To join, the annual cost is $7 per member. The money raised will benefit both current and future PTA programs. When becoming a member, you are in control of your volunteer status and time commitment.
We welcome all feedback to better our campus program. Our monthly meetings is where you make your voice heard. Come and share any thoughts you may have that may better support our students and the Manor community.
Contact us at: