Frequently Asked Questions About People's Community Clinic
When is the medical clinic open?
- Monday 8 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
Where are you located?
- 10323 US Hwy 290 E. #35, Manor, TX 78653
- Gray building #35 behind Manor New Tech
- Shared building with MISD Student and Family Support Services
How do I make an appointment for my child?
Who can be seen for health care?
- Children from newborn through 5th grade.
- We focus mostly on Manor ISD elementary school children and babies of Manor ISD teen parents
- We can see younger siblings of Manor ISD elementary school children
Who are the providers?
- The main pediatrician is Dr. Lori Warzecki (aka Dr. Lori) who speaks English and Spanish
- Other nurse practitioners and doctors from People’s Community Clinic may work in the clinic
What services do you provide?
- Well baby visits and annual well child checks
- Acute sick visits
- Chronic disease management (asthma, diabetes, obesity, etc)
- Manor ISD nurse will give any needed vaccines
- Referrals to specialists including behavioral health
Does my child have to have insurance?
- No. We do take insurance, but we also screen for People’s Community Clinic sliding fee scale.
What is a sliding fee scale?
- Sliding fee scale is a discounted rate for medical visits.
- We do not collect money at time of the visit. We send a statement and you pay as you can.
- No one is turned away due to inability to pay
What insurances do you take?
- Aetna HMO, POS, PPO
- Blue Cross Commercial and Medicaid, HMO, POS, PPO
- Cigna HMO, PPO
- Humana HMO, POS, PPO
- MAP (Medical Assistant Program)
- Seton Health
- Traditional Medicaid
What number do I call if the clinic is closed and there is a medical problem with my child?
- If not at emergency, you can call the main People’s Community Clinic number during regular clinic hours (512) 478-4939 or the after hours number (512) 324-3461 to speak to a nurse
Can my child be seen at the main People’s Community Clinic?
- Yes. All the records are shared with the main clinic. The main clinic is open more hours if care is needed. Manor ISD middle and high school students can be seen at the main clinic.