Behavioral health services are provided through Austin Travis County Integral Care (ATCIC) therapists at all Manor ISD campuses and at the Manor Mustang Health Center for elementary ages students.
Any student on campus who appears to be experiencing behavioral health challenges may be referred to ATCIC for an intake.
Common reasons could include:
• Traumatic event or history of trauma
• Extended periods of sadness or depression
• Sudden negative changes in behavior
• Suicidal/homicidal thoughts or statements
• Difficulty adjusting to life stressors
• Poor peer relationships
Please contact your child's campus counselor or the Manor ISD Student and Family Support Services Director Becky Lott at (512) 278-4462 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be referred to ATCIC for integrated behavioral and primary care services.