The Manor ISD Partners in Education Program purpose is to leverage community resources and local partnerships to support high-quality academic and enrichment opportunities for our students.
The district is grateful for the small businesses, major corporations, nonprofit organizations, civic leaders, churches, government agencies, college and universities that have supported the Manor schools. These partners have contributed time, expertise, services, and/or made financial contributions towards student learning and success.
Your involvement with the Manor Partners in Education program, whether direct or indirect, is an investment for the students and their future.
- Invested in the future workforce
- Increased understanding of schools and local education
- Improved employee morale
- Broadened awareness of district needs
- Increased business visibility
- Recognized by the community
- Rewarded by the volunteer experience
- Curriculum Support
- Tutor/Mentor Recruitment, Training & Retention
- Educational Technology
- Basic Needs Support
- Social/Emotional Support for Students and Parents
Examples of partnership activities include:
- Academic Tutor
- School-to-Career support
- Classroom Judges
- Intern Sponsor
- Job shadowing
- Funder of special projects
- Social/Emotional services for families
- Professional development trainer
- In-kind services
- Parent Educator
- Classroom Presenter
- Holiday adoptions
Partnerships are vital in helping the community and school system work and grow together. Please come join us and make a positive impact in the community.
For more questions regarding the MISD Partners In Education, please contact:
Student and Family Support Services/Partnerships Director
Non-Profit Partnerships/Volunteers Contact