Dear Manor ISD Applicant,
Thank you for considering Manor ISD as your employer. MISD is a learning community that is committed to the success of students and our staff. Working together, we will assist with your professional and personal growth.
Come grow with Manor ISD! We are a fast growth school district bordering Austin, Texas.
The Manor ISD Advantage:
- On average, small class sizes (k-12)
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Structure
- $4,000 stipend for elementary bilingual teachers plus $1,500 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 stipend for secondary math and science teachers
- World-class teacher induction program for new teachers to the profession
- Small town – community oriented feel. With only 8,700 students and approximately 600 teachers, Manor ISD is able to offer high quality professional development and support to educators.
Manor ISD follows site based hiring practices, therefore campus principals and/or departmental supervisors are the primary hiring officials.
If you need special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA coordinator, Marivel Sedillo at 512-278-4021.