Diverse Paths to Success. Destination Manor.
Thank you for considering Manor ISD as your employer. MISD is a learning community that is committed to the success of students and staff. We are a fast growth school district bordering Austin, Texas.
Manor ISD is a place where employees find purpose, do worthwhile work, and make a difference every day.
We provide the following to ensure our teachers achieve success:
- On average, small class sizes (PK-12)
- Ongoing quality professional development to include support of Project-based Learning (PBL), Fine Arts (FA), and International Baccalaureate (IB) programs
- Collaborative experiences among our staff through Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Access to a variety of resources
- Leadership willing to serve and support employees
- Innovative calendar to enrich teaching and learning
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Structure
- $4,000 stipend for elementary bilingual teachers plus $1,500 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 stipend for secondary math and science teachers
- Stellar teacher induction program for new teachers to the profession
- Small town community charm with 9,000 students and approximately 600 teachers
In Manor ISD, we recognize the importance of serving others, celebrating success, and preparing our students for life.
Manor ISD follows site-based hiring practices, therefore campus principals and/or departmental supervisors are the primary hiring officials.
We hope you consider joining our family of educators if you are passionate about making a difference.
If you need special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA coordinator, Marivel Sedillo at 512-278-4021.