The mission of Health Services in Manor ISD is to advance the well-being, academic success, and life-long achievement of students. We strive to facilitate positive student responses to normal development, promote health and safety, intervene with actual and potential health problems, provide case management and actively collaborate with others to build student and family capacity for adaptation, self-management, self advocacy and learning.
- Compliance with state-mandated immunization standards.
- Compliance with state screening requirements: vision, hearing, scoliosis, and Acanthosis Nigricans.
- Compliance with Texas Department of State Health Services requirements regarding communicable diseases.
- Form a SHAC (School Health Advisory Council) that meets quarterly
- Provide PRS services to all eligible students.