Nonresidents shall be considered for enrollment in Manor ISD schools based on the following requirements:
- Timely application shall be made by the student, parent or guardian on the appropriate form.
- A transfer shall not violate existing statutes.
- A transfer shall not be approved that would limit the educational opportunities of resident students.
- Applications for transfer shall be considered on an annual basis.
- To the extent permitted by law, attendance, academic performance, including grades and results of the state-mandated assessment system, and the disciplinary history shall be considered for transfer approval.
- The Superintendent or Superintendent’s designee has the authority to accept or reject any transfer request, provided that such action is without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
- Parents will be notified of the status of the application in a timely fashion and no later than August 1 prior to the beginning of the respective school year.
Please fill out a form for each student requesting to transfer into Manor ISD.
Application Deadline: 5 p.m., June 1, 2016
to access the application for the 2016-17 school year.